Monday, February 1, 2016

Being Retired

I am often asked what I do now that I am no longer working.  Believe me, it hasn't been difficult to find things to keep me busy.  While I enjoyed my many years in education, it is wonderful to just be at home and "putter" around the house.  Some days I wonder how I had time to work in addition to taking care of my home.

One of the things I enjoy most about being retired is having the time to spend in my craft room just being creative.  I begin scrapbooking and stamping probably 15 years ago but have discovered in the past couple years that I really enjoy making cards. I can spend hours just relaxing and playing with designs, colors, and ideas.  Here are four pictures of a few favorites from Christmas this past year:







Now that Christmas is over, I am busy making cards for all occasions for family and friends.   

No comments: