Monday, February 6, 2017

It's a New Year

I didn't realize that so much time has passed since my last posting. The holiday season came and is gone and we are well into the new year. I spent the last part of 2016 working on making my love for card making and paper-crafts into a recognizable business. I opened an Etsy shop.  You can find me at www.etsy.com/shop/LorelCardsandMore. I am excited about this new venture and even though it is slow in beginning, I have sold a few cards. 

November and December found me busy at craft shows with my good friend Beckie. We sold lots of items over the seven weeks that we had shows, made new friends, and had a lot of fun as well. It was also a learning experience for us.


Now that we are into the New Year, life has settled back into more of a routine again.  Which means I have more time to spend in my craft room. Here are a few cards I have made recently.








I love making 3 dimensional cards like the box card above. They are so much fun and are a very unique card to send.  This one was made with some fabric I found at one of my favorite stores Farmhouse Memories. I have been experimenting with some pop out cards.  More about those another time.



This was a special card I made for my daughter in law's baby shower last week. New little granddaughter is due to arrive in the next few weeks. We are delighted to be welcoming another grandchild into the family.

Until next time...

No comments: