Friday, April 29, 2016

This Month's ODBD Challenge

This month the Shining Light Challenge for Our Daily Bread Designs was to use the recipe ODBD.  I needed to use one element from each of the letters.  Here is the card I made.



Here are the recipe elements I used:
      O - ODBD stamps, ovals
      D - dies,  designer paper
      B - butterfly brad
      D - dimensionals, "diamond" bling

I was enjoying the water pump stamp so much that I made two more cards with that stamp. Here they are:




I love using a simple stamp in a variety of different ways to make a variety of cards!





1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!! You sure have been busy!! All your cards are beautiful!! Your layouts and cards on each are so nicely done!! I can't pick a fave...Thanks so much for joining us at ODBD!!