Friday, April 22, 2016

Spring Has Sprung!

This past week we have been enjoying some beautiful weather.  It seems that at least Spring has arrived.  Last Saturday I was able to clean off my porch and finally enjoy some time relaxing on the porch.



The grandchildren enjoyed helping Paw-Paw with some planting in the front of our house.



Aren't these tulips just beautiful?


?

The azaleas are almost ready to bloom.


My hubby landscaped the hillside behind our house last summer.  It is looking beautiful and full of life as well, but it is continues to be a work in progress!


Can you tell we like lighthouses?  Here is another very pretty planter.  I love the red and purple together.


Hopefully the hummingbirds will be back soon.  I got ready for them this week as well.  I have two feeders.  One off the front porch and one in the back.  Last year we had several hummingbirds enjoying our neighborhood.


Yes, Spring has returned!  Hubby, who loves to garden, is happy to be outside tinkering in the yard when he gets home in the evenings.  I enjoy watching the yard and gardens come back to life.








No comments: