Saturday, March 12, 2016

Scraps and More Scraps

Papercrafting creates lots of little scraps of paper.  Now I don't like to throw them away if I think they can be used in some way.  Besides most of them are just too pretty to throw away. Several weeks ago, my friend Beckie and I took a class on using scraps because we wanted to get some new ideas.  

Once a month I get together with three other ladies to make cards. Usually we each bring a card and technique idea to share with the rest. This way we each go home with at least four newly completely cards.  So this month we decided to share what we had learned about using scraps. Here are some of the cards I made at our get together this week.







And here we are taking a lunch break.  We always have so much fun and being silly is part of the fun!  We had a guest this month as Beckie's daughter-in-law and granddaughter were visiting from Virginia.









No comments: